Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Domain Driven Design. We need volunteers to present. The series
should be a ramp up with the first one being a simple 101 level and
culminating with a big bang at the end.
Let me know which date and topic you would like to volunteer for. If
anyone knows Eric Evans or some other well know DDD expert please have
them contact us.
Zach and John
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
begin an hour earlier each Wednesday.
Thanks for all your input on this.
in order of discussion.
1. Rest topics and SOA architecture = Udi Dahan, Seb
2. Dynamic Languages - Harry Pierson. John Lam
3. Messaging - Mass Transit or Hibernating Rhinos ESB
4. DDD talks on specific use cases as a theme
5. Nhibernate best practices including Castle Active Record.
6. Horn from Alt.Net Scotland
7. Martin Fowler or Bob Martin or Eric Evans. Issac of the NY
Alt.Net group indicated he may have a contact to involve Eric Evans.
Zjelko would try to use his Thoughtworks contacts to snag Martin
8. Various patterns for good architecture.
Please add to these points for further refining ideas if you like.